NEW LIVE ONLINE SOAP MAKING COURSE!
My award winning soap making course is now available live online.
If you are interested in making beautiful handmade soap from delicious natural ingredients then this course is for you.
Using the traditional method of soap making you will make 2 batches of soap (enough for a years supply). All the soaps we will make are palm oil free and vegan friendly.
- Introduction, brief history and basic chemistry of soap making
- Oils and their properties
- How to use a soap calculator to formulate your own recipes
- Essential oil basics
- Natural colour options
- Soap making demo followed by soap making sessions (am and pm)
- LIVE online tuition from the comfort of your own home!
- Open to students globally - you can join from any location worldwide
- Learn cold process soap making with an Award winning soap maker
- Experienced tutor - taught over 500 students to make soap since 2015
- Rated Excellent on Trustpilot (my new review platform since July 2020)
- Platinum Students Choice Award - rated Excellent by over 200 students
- Course handout includes basic recipe, soap calculator example and step-by-step soap making instructions
A Selection of Reviews
"Fantastic session! The ingredient pack arrived in plenty of time, Ruth made me feel at ease from the start. She gave easy to understand, step by step and clear instruction to assist learning at everyones individual pace. The session was an excellent combination and balance of practical and theoretical information. Lots of clear guidance on things like using a soap cal, plenty of hints and tips for ongoing experimentation and all questions answered informatively. The most important thing for me was to have a clear understanding and confidence around using the dreaded Lye, which was achieved and the fear has now gone with the session covering safety aspects of this. Definitely worth the fee, would highly recommend and book other courses with Ruth. Thank you for an enjoyable online session :)" Yvonne
"I did this course online this morning and can’t praise Ruth highly enough! I’m very glad I took this route to learn how to make soap rather than trying to do it from a book or YouTube, as I found it really helpful to have Ruth actually present to guide us through any pitfalls. After a brief history of soap-making, Ruth spent quality time explaining the ingredients and how and why each is used which I found really useful. She then made a batch of soap in front of us which was great as I really got the idea of what to do, rather than trying to flounder along and do it alongside her. We then got to make two batches for ourselves and were able to customise these as we wished, as she talked us through anything extra we wanted to add. The quantities in the kit supplied were more than generous and having Ruth there while we made our batches meant anything looking not quite as it should was easily explained and put right. Ruth was really generous with information and happy to answer all and any questions we had. I now have two completely different, beautiful batches of soap and my house smells amazing. This course was well organised, interesting and great fun to do. I am a total beginner with no previous attempts at this and would highly recommend this course to anyone interested in soap-making." Sally
For more reviews click here.
When you book one of my live online classes you will receive the following:
- A soap making ingredients kit (retail value £20) by post to UK addresses only (you will need to add sunflower oil, olive oil, filtered water).
- A meeting link to join my course - all you will need is a computer, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection.
- A comprehensive course hand-out which includes a basic recipe with step-by-step soap making instructions and instructions on how to use a soap calculator to formulate your own recipes, recommended suppliers plus plenty of soap making tips and tricks.
- A list of the equipment that you will need to make soap!
To Book a Live Online Class Please Choose a Date and Click the Button