If you would like to learn how to make your own skincare with all-natural ingredients, then this course is for you.
It’s time to take control over what goes onto your skin and decide which beneficial ingredients (many of which you will find in your kitchen) you would like to indulge your skin with.
All the products we make on this course will be preservative free which means they are made without water and as such they are completely natural. Read about how water-free products will enhance your beauty regime here.
With a hands-on practical approach, you will make a selection of skincare products to take home with you. You will learn to make these products for a fraction of the price of the major skincare brands and by making your own you will reduce your carbon footprint. Better for you and better for the planet!
Many of us are making the move away from conventional products and want to avoid the use of synthetic chemicals on our skin.
So why not take the first step in your journey to a Green lifestyle and learn to make your own skincare?
- The properties of natural oils and butters
- Essential oils for skin type
- Natural colour options
- Learn how to formulate your own recipes
- Make bath bombs, bath fizzies, natural balms, body butters and lotion bars
- Learn to make your own skincare products with a multi Award Winning course provider
- Platinum Students Choice Award
- Course handout includes recipes and formulation guidance
- Refreshments and all materials provided
- Small class size with an informal learning environment
- Palm oil free / plant-based recipes / vegan friendly
- Take your skincare creations home with you at the end of the day (retail value £50)
"We would like to say what a fun afternoon we had making body butters and lip balms and bath bombs. The products are great...we now all have silky smooth scented skin...and we were very impressed by how organised you were. Many thanks. Highly recommended." Barbara
Read all my course reviews here.
2019 course dates
20 September 2019 - ONLY 1 place remaining!
12 October 2019
Further course dates to be confirmed soon - watch this space!
Siddington Village Hall, Congleton Road (A34), Siddington, Cheshire, SK11 9JR.
The standard course fee is £99 which includes all the materials and a handout.
Private Group Bookings
Private group bookings are available by separate arrangement. Ideal for birthdays, hen days, activity days, team building days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you want to sell your cosmetics join me for the day on my business course and let me guide you through the compliance and business requirements to get your new venture started on the right track.
To Book Please Choose a Date and Click the Button