If you would like to learn how to make soap from nourishing natural ingredients then this course is for you.
We will use the traditional cold process method of soap making and with a hands on practical approach you will make a selection of soaps to take home with you. You will also have the opportunity to make shampoo bars.
- Introduction, brief history & basic chemistry of soap making
- Oils and their properties
- Learn how to use a Soap Calculator and Formulate your own recipes
- Essential oil basics
- Natural colour options
- Soap making demo followed by soap making sessions (am and pm)
- Learn cold process soap making with a multi Award Winning soap maker
- Best rated soap making course in the UK
- Platinum Students Choice Award - rated EXCELLENT by over 170 students
- Course handout includes basic recipe, soap calculator example and step-by-step soap making instructions
- Refreshments and all materials provided
- SMALL class size with an informal learning environment
- You will have the opportunity to learn each stage of the soap making process
- Palm oil free / plant-based recipes
- Take a beautiful selection box of your soapy creations home with you at the end of the day (retail value £40)
To download my FREE Top Ten Soap Making Oils Guide click here.
Click here to visit my soap making class website and find out more about my love affair with lather!
"I recommend this course 100%. Ruth is a true ambassador for soap making and so passionate about her craft. You cannot fail to walk away feeling inspired and more knowledgeable. The day was well structured, organised and in a great location. We learnt about the history of soap making and information on the current cold process used in hand made soap today. There was plenty of opportunity for hands on practical experience and for me this was very exciting. Thanks Ruth - you are an inspiration." Julie
"Thank you Ruth for teaching me how to make soap! Loved everything about this course - well organised, excellent clear tuition, lovely venue with space and natural light, delicious lunch, met some lovely people and came away with lots of lovely soap, instructions to use at home and the confidence to carry on making (I am busy collecting my supplies and deciding on which recipes to try next!). I would highly recommend this course, so glad I attended." Catherine
Read all my course reviews here.
2019 Course Dates
26 January 2019 Siddington - SOLD OUT!
23 February 2019 Siddington - SOLD OUT!
30 March 2019 Wilmslow - SOLD OUT!
27 April 2019 Siddington - SOLD OUT!
18 May 2019 Siddington - SOLD OUT!
29 June 2019 Siddington - A few places remaining!
27 July 2019 Wilmslow
17 August 2019 Siddington
28 September 2019 Siddington
26 October 20219 Wilmslow
30 November 2019 Wilmslow
7 December 2019 Siddington
The courses will run from 10am and finish at approximately 3:30pm.
Siddington Village Hall, Congleton Road (A34), Siddington, Cheshire, SK11 9JR.
Wilmslow Methodist Church, Kings Close, Water Lane, Wilmslow, SK9 5AR.
The standard course fee is £99 which includes all the materials and a handout.
Gift vouchers for my soap making courses make the perfect present for creative loved ones. Click here to buy a gift voucher.
Private Group Bookings
Private group bookings are available by separate arrangement. Ideal for birthdays, hen days, activity days, team building days. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
If you want to sell your soap and/or cosmetics join me for the day on my business course and let me guide you through the compliance and business requirements to get your new venture started on the right track.
To Book Please Choose a Date and Click the Button