If you are passionate about creating your own natural skincare and want to fulfil your ultimate dream to sell your beautiful products, then you will need to comply with Cosmetics Regulation.
Join me for the day and let me guide you through the compliance and business requirements to get your new venture started on the right track.
There has never been a better time to launch your own natural skincare brand so what are you waiting for? Read more about this growing market here.
To download my FREE Five Business Start-Up Tips click here.
Who is this Course Suitable for?
- You already make your own skincare products whether it be soap, bath bombs, creams, body butters etc. and want to turn your passion into profit.
- You want to launch your own natural skincare business in the EU.
- If you are based in the UK you still need to comply with EU Cosmetics Regulation following the EU Referendum result. For further information click here.
- You want to comply with the legal requirements of Cosmetics Regulation.
Why Choose My Course?
Since starting my own natural skincare business from scratch in 2013 I have won numerous awards. My products are stocked in Love Lula and The National Trust and my soap making courses have featured in Country Living Magazine.
I am an experienced marketing professional with a Chartered Institute of Marketing Post Graduate Diploma and a Degree in Business Studies.
I am uniquely placed to provide this course as I own and run a successful soap making business. My knowledge and experience is current on trends and legislation etc.
I love spreading the word about safe and natural cosmetics and there is nothing I like better than helping others get started on their green beauty business mission.
- EU Cosmetics Regulation
- Cosmetic Safety Assessments
- Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
- Labelling Requirements
- Setting up Product Information Files
- Cosmetic Products Notification Portal (CPNP)
- How to Price and Market Your Products
- How to Source the Right Suppliers and Insurance
- Learn with a multi Award Winning natural skincare business owner
- Platinum Students Choice Award - rated EXCELLENT by over 50 students
- Comprehensive course handout with recommended suppliers
- Practical exercises throughout the day to help you get to grips with the essentials
- Save time and money by avoiding common mistakes many cosmetic business owners make when they are starting out
- Small groups with an informal learning environment
- Lunch and refreshments provided
- VIP invitation to join my friendly Facebook group for ongoing support
- Bonus course materials NEW for 2017
Facebook Support Group
Exclusive access to my Facebook support group. This is a closed group for my course participants only where you can network, exchange information and ideas and ask questions.
"The best business course I have attended. Explained clearly what is required with examples and practical exercises in order that you can practise yourself. Course is set at an adequate pace not rushed through. Visual information as well as verbal together with clear written notes to take away with you. Explains the cosmetic products information requirements which is the most daunting part of setting up a soap and cosmetic business. Everyone was able to ask questions, small classes. I recommend this course to everyone as some courses do not provide sufficient information and you can leave with learning very little." Paulette
"This is a great one day course for anyone thinking of setting up a soap/cosmetic business. Ruth has been there, done it and bought the T-shirt and so is able to pass on her first hand knowledge and experience, which she does patiently and clearly. There are very useful handouts available and practical exercises to help consolidate the information. I found the day to be fun, innovative and inspiring and I fully recommend it. Many thanks Ruth." Maz
"A very informative and enjoyable day at the Soap and Cosmetics Business Course. I would definitely recommend Ruth's course if you are considering going into business, she has plenty of experience and knowledge of steps to take. Ruth gave comprehensive information in varying formats including practicals, leaving me feeling confident and well equipped for the next stage. Thank you Ruth." Lesley
Read all my course reviews here.
2017 Course Dates
14 October 2017 - please note that this is my final classroom business course for 2017.
Start time 10am and finish time approximately 3pm.
If you'd like to book a one to one at a time that suits you please see below for further details.
Siddington Village Hall, Congleton Road (A34), Siddington, Cheshire, SK11 9JR.
£149 includes refreshments, lunch and comprehensive handout.
To Book Please Choose a Date and Click the Button
One to One Business Session